Dimensions: W60 x D60 x H60 cm
Net Weight: 1,070 grams
Main Material: Woven Mesh | Nylon
Mesh Size: 150 x 150 | 160 µm aperture
Clear Panel: None
Mesh Panel: All Except Floor
Opening: 1 x Front Sleeve, 1 x Front Zipper
A 60-cm cube, 6e610 insect cage is suitable for small potted plants. All panels except the floor are of fine Nylon netting (150 x 150 mesh) for ventilation. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
There are two openings in the front panel of 6e610 insect rearing cage. The zippered opening is large enough to insert potted plants. On the zippered opening is a 18-cm sleeve opening for addition or removal of insects and replacement of food without letting insects escape.
The framework of 6e610 insect cage is of durable aluminum and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
For accessories, missing parts and replacements please see here
Insect Rearing Cage 6e610
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.
1. Thread one fiberglass rod into each of the 12 sleeves of the cage.
2. Connect each of the fiberglass pole to the three-way ABS connector (Black Color) provided in the packet.
Caution: Do never attempt to dismantle the cage forcefully when the poles are tightly locked to the 3-way connector. Instead find a loose-end to remove the 3-way connector.