The 4s3030 insect cage is very easy to assemble by simply connecting plastic poles with splints. The front panel of 4s3030 is of clear plastic for observing insect activity; the top and three side panels are of Polyester netting (96 x 26 mesh) for ventilation. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects, such as feeders. There is a 18-cm sleeve opening in the front panel for addition or removal of insects and for replacement of food material.
The framework of 4s3030 insect cage is of lightweight fiberglass and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
- High quality HDPE plastics
- Nylon/polysterine specially weaved nets
- Easy assembly
- Unending support for parts
- Suitable to study insect biology
- High visibility to conduct entomological research
- Dimensions: W32.5 x D32.5 x H32.5 cm
Net Weight: 240 grams
Main Material: Netting | Polyester
Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Mosquito Rearing Cage 4S3030
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.