Dimensions: W17.5 x D17.5 x H17.5 cm
Net Weight: 140 grams
Main Material: Netting | Polyester
Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
Opening: 1x Front Sleeve
The front panel of 4s1515 insect cage is of clear plastic. Centered in the front panel is a sleeve opening (12 cm diameter) for adding or removing insects and replacing food material. On the left-hand side of the opening is an additional clear panel for easy observation of insect activities. Top and remaining two side panels are of Polyester netting (96 x 26 mesh) for ventilation.
The framework of 4s1515 insect cage is of lightweight fiberglass and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
- High quality HDPE plastics
- Nylon/polysterine specially weaved nets
- Easy assembly
- Unending support for parts
- Suitable to study insect biology
- High visibility to conduct entomological research
- Size: 17.5x17.5x17.5cm
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Insect Rearing Cage 4S1515
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.