This multi-point charger unit can be used to power up 3 numbers of 12v batteries at a time
. It has three independent out put points as shown in the picture. Each of the port has two LEDs to indicate different functions. One LED is lit when the unit is either connected to battery or to the main power source. The other LED is indicator of 0.5 amps or 1.0 amps charging power selection. The single point of the charger unit could be used to charge 2 units of series connected 6v batteries hence the unit has provision to charge 6 no's of 6v batteries at a time. Also remember that each of the charging port has given individual power switch.
This power switch just above the individual units controls the ON/OFF of the charging. It is mandatory that these three switches should be in OFF position until batteries are connected for charging
. It means, after discharged batteries are connected to the port, this power button can be turned into ON position. Rest of the ports where batteries are not connected, their individual POWER BUTTON should be in OFF position
1. The unit comes with three individual ports. Each port is capable to charge a single 12v or two numbers of series connected 6v batteries
2. Connect two 6v discharged batteries in parallel for two hours to normalize power between the batteries before attempting to charge them. Connect Red to Red, and Black to Black of the two discharged two 6v batteries to even out the internal current. This prolongs the batteries life and charger sent power to two of the 6v batteries equally
3. In sequence; (a) first check the charging unit is not connected to the main source (b) check individual port controller switch is in OFF position (c) connect discharged batteries one number of 12v battery or two numbers of 6v batteries (step 2 is necessary to prepare the discharged 6v batteries while readying them for charging) is connected to the port (d) select the power between 0.5 or 1.0 amps to initiate the charging (e) power on individual controller situated just above each of the port to start charging (f) make sure only the charging points that are engaged in charging in ON position. If other port's power controller switch is in ON position where batteries are not connected, there may be danger of short circuit when black and red connector metal tips are touched together
4. The unit will switched off automatically when the connected batteries are fully charged. No external indication is provided.
5. Charge 8hrs at 1.0 amps current position to power up the cyclic use batteries
(A) Don't operate the instrument before reading the instructions, observing the pictures and watching the video supplied with the instructions. NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THE INSTRUMENT IN HASTE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING IT
(B)Keep safety on priority above all exigencies or priorities
(C) Kindly understand general things about charging the batteries and how the series and parallel connection works
(D) We recommend to use the charger during office hours for safety and security. Since it takes 8hrs to power up the batteries proper planning is helpful to charge the batteries safely