Insect Rearing Cage 4S3074
- Dimensions: W32.5 x D32.5 x H77.0 cm
- Net Weight: 390 grams
- Main Material: Netting | Polyester
- Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
- Mesh Panel: Top, Back, Right, Left
- Opening: 1 x Front Sleeve & 1 zip opening
At 77-cm tall, 4s3074 insect cage is suitable for small potted plants. Front and and back panels are of clear plastic for observing insect activity. Top and two side panels are of Polyester netting 96 x 26 mesh for ventilation.
There are two openings in the front panel of 4s3074 insect rearing cage. The zippered opening is large enough to insert potted plants. On the zippered opening is a 18-cm sleeve opening for addition or removal of insects and replacement of food without letting insects escape. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
The framework of 4s3074 insect cage is of lightweight fiberglass and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
1 Cage | 8 short and 8 long poles | 4 two-way and 8 three-way black connectors
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Nature of Cages
- PackingSmall package, Can be easily assembled quickly
- WashableYes, Use only low-mild detergents like Tween 20
- Use of DetergentYes, mild
- DryingSimply put on wire for draining water
- MaterialsPlastic Composites