Insect Rearing Cage 4S2222
Dimensions: W24.5 x D24.5 x H24.5 cm
Net Weight: 180 grams
Main Material: Netting | Polyester
Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
Opening: 1 x Front Sleeve
External dimensions of 4s2222 insect cage are only L24.5 x W24.5 x H24.5 cm, making it a perfect fit for lab selves with limited space.
The front panel of 4s2222 insect rearing cage is of clear plastic for observing insect activity. Top panel and three side panels are of Polyester netting 96 x 26 mesh for ventilation. Centered in the front panel is a sleeve opening 17 cm diameter for adding or removing insects and for replacing food material. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
The framework of lightweight fiberglass makes 4s2222 insect cage very easy to assemble. Simply use splints to connect poles. Moving 4s2222 will not make it fall apart because the netting is sewn to perfectly match and hold the frame.
- High quality HDPE plastics
- Nylon/polysterine specially weaved nets
- Easy and two minute assembly
- Unending support for parts
- Suitable to study insect biology
- High visibility to document the events
- Size: 24.5x24.5x24.5cm
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Nature of Cages
- PackingSmall package, Can be easily assembled quickly
- WashableYes, Use only low-mild detergents like Tween 20
- Use of DetergentYes, mild
- DryingSimply put on wire for draining water
- MaterialsPlastic Composites