Whatman ReZist In-Line Vent Filter
ReZist in-line filters are lightweight air venting units suitable for protective vents, in-line filtration, and isolation applications when working with chemically harsh solvents.
- Integral hydrophobic PTFE venting membrane is resistant to harsh solvents
- Can be autoclaved multiple times without loss of integrity
- Integrity-testable bubble point or water breakthrough pressure in situ methods
- Lightweight: avoids the collapsing of tubing that can be caused by heavy filter devices
- Appropriate for in-line HPLC sample preparation
ReZist in-line filters are part of the Whatman in-line filtration range from GE Healthcare�۪s Life Sciences business. Browse the Whatman range to find the right in-line filter for your application.
This device features a PTFE venting membrane, which is well suited for chemically aggressive solutions, reagents, and organic solvents. The 1 �m device features a polypropylene prefilter for use with heavily contaminated samples, increasing the life span of the final membrane.
ReZist Air Venting Filter, 50 mm, PTFE, 0.2 �m, sterile 10 pcs
ReZist Air Venting Filter, 50 mm, PTFE, 0.2 �m, 50 pcs