Whatman Polydisc In-Line Filters, Ground Water
GE�۪s Polydisc GW Ground Water is an in-line filter specifically designed for preparation of ground water samples for dissolved heavy metal analysis.
- Hydrophilic, durable nylon membrane is compatible with aqueous samples
- 100% quartz fiber prefilter with low heavy metal content allows filtration of larger volumes of even heavily particle-laden samples
- Certified low background metal values for heavy metal testing
- Large 20.4 cm�_ filtration area
- Tubing nozzle compatible with 6���14 mm i.d. hose
Polydisc GW for ground water sampling
Polydisc GW�۪s large filter surface, durable nylon Whatman membrane, and quartz fiber prefilter result in high dirt-loading capacity. The filter was designed in line with regulatory requirements for groundwater testing found in US EPA Method 3005A.
Certified for heavy metal analysis
Heavy metal testing in ground water often requires an aqueous filter to reduce a sample�۪s turbidity, but results can be skewed if the filter itself contains heavy metals. GE certifies each Polydisc GW batch for low background values for the determination of trace elements.
Polydisc GW Filter 50 mm, nylon with quartz fiber prefilter, 0.45 �m 20 pcs
Polydisc GW Filter 50 mm, nylon with quartz fiber prefilter, 0.45 �m 50 pcs