Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis LI-MB-I-01
Horizontal Electrophoresis Tank: Horizontal electrophoresis is a basic means in molecular biology research. It is widely used for DNA detection and separation, and molecular testing in the nucleic acid analysis, purification and preparation experiment.
ET-H1 Horizontal Electrophoresis Tank Features:
- Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH value stable durinq the whole experiment process.
- Dismountable electrodes make maintenance easily
- The PC transparent top lid prevents liquid volatilization and electricity leakage.
- Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed
- Recommended power supply: BPS-1/BPS-2