Whatman Polycap TC filtration capsules from GE feature dual layer polyethersulfone (PES) membranes and provide efficient filtration for aqueous solutions.
- 100% integrity-tested during manufacturing
- Polypropylene housing thermally fused to eliminate surfactants and mold releasing agents that could affect analysis
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
- Available in sterile and nonsterile versions with a filling bell option
- PES membranes protein adsorption characteristics: HAS 0.4 �g/cm�_; Insulin 2.0 �g/cm�_; gammaglobulin 1.5 �g/cm�_
Whatman Polycap filter capsules come in a variety of filtration media. Browse the Whatman range from GE Healthcare�۪s Life Sciences business to find the right filtration capsule for your application.
Whatman Polycap filter for critical aqueous solutions
PES membranes are inherently hydrophilic, have low extractables, are biosafe, and have excellent flow rates. These characteristics make Polycap TC PES filters appropriate for a variety of critical filtration applications, including cleaning/rinsing pharmaceutical solutions, tissue culture media, and viral suspensions.