Biological safety cabinets used to work under sterile and protective environment. These cabinet offer protection to the person, material and environment. The environment will be protected by releasing harmless air, human will be protected from inhaling hazardous material, and samples will be protected from contamination. All these three combined will be offered in protective environment.
Class - II biosafety cabients offer protection to human and environment and the samples. These cabinets are suitable to work with all types of risk agents. The air recirculation is at 70% and 30% exhaust makes it ideal for working with all kinds of microbs except highly contagious, volatiles and requires complete dissociation from the cabinet air like volatiles toxics and radionuclies.
NSF Certified Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet
1. Motorized front window.
2. large LCD drsplay. all information dispIayed.
3. Automatic air speed adjustabe with filter block.
4. Wtth memory function in case of power-failure.
5. Side & back wall is made of single piece stainless steel.
6. Intertock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.
6. Front 10' slanted to offer operator comfort while working for Iong time, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.