Dimensions:W30 x D30 x H30 cm
Net Weight:1,110 grams
Main Material: Plastic | Polypropylene
Mesh Size: 24 x 24 | 1,350 μm aperture
The cage's modular design for easy cleaning makes T-2 an ideal rearing or breeding cage for disease vectors and agricultural pests such as mosquitoes and houseflies. Major features of T-2 insect cage include:
* Easy installation; no duct-tape, no tools
* Easy access through 15-cm stockinet sleeve opening
* Easy observation through mesh and semi-transparent panels
* Easy disassembly for storage, cleaning, and parts replacement
The insect cage is lightweight, but sturdy. When assembled, it supports weights as heavy as 90 kilos. When disassembled, one T-2 can pack into a box as small as L31 x W31 x H9 cm.
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Mosquito rearing cages DP1000b
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.