Dimensions: L71 x W48 cm
Net Weight: 37 grams
Main Material: Netting | Nylon
Mesh Size: 104 x 94 | 300 μm aperture
Made of fine Nylon netting (104 x 94 mesh), these insect rearing bags are the simple solution for studying insects in-situ. Simply wrap this large bag over the branches with the target insects, then cinch the bag shut and tie the strings. Each bag has a zippered opening for easy access.
For accessories, missing parts and replacements please see here
Insect rearing bag (L71 x W48cm) DC3148
- To study insect activity in-situ on plants/therein parts
- Can study ETL levels specific to particular part of the plant
- Resistance or tolerance of particular part of the plant
- To rear insects in-situ, for example, identified eggs on plant part can be covered with these bags for rearing in naturals
- To carry field collected sample-insects to laboratory for further studies
- To carry laboratory reared insects to field or greenhouse for releases
- many more....