Dimensions: L40 x W25 cm
Net Weight: 12 grams
Main Material: Netting | Nylon
Mesh Size: 104 x 94 | 300 μm aperture
Slide the bag over the leaves and tie shut with attached strings. This insect rearing bag of fine Nylon netting (104 x 94 mesh/square inch) is an economical solution for studying insects in-situ and for restricting target insects to a small area.
NOTE: Bags are sewn with single stitches. Distance between stitches is about 2 mm. Therefore, these bags may not be suitable for rearing very small insects. Therefore, these bags may not be suitable for rearing very small insects. You need to inform us if you wish to rear smaller insects so we can customize the same for you.
For accessories, missing parts and replacements please see here
Insect rearing bag (L40 x W25cm) DC3225
- To study insect activity in-situ on plants/therein parts
- Can study ETL levels specific to particular part of the plant
- Resistance or tolerance of particular part of the plant
- To rear insects in-situ, for example, identified eggs on plant part can be covered with these bags for rearing in naturals
- To carry field collected sample-insects to laboratory for further studies
- To carry laboratory reared insects to field or greenhouse for releases
- many more....