Dimensions: L40 x W20 cm
Net Weight: 40 grams
Main Material: Netting | Nylon
Mesh Size: 104 x 94 | 300 μm aperture
Made of fine Nylon netting (104 x 94 mesh), these insect rearing sleeves solve problems of studying insects in-situ. Each sleeve has a large clear window for observation, one full-length zipper that allows the sleeve to open flat, and long strings for sealing the ends around branches. Sleeves of the same size may be zipped together to gain diameters required to enclose sections of tree trunks.
For accessories, missing parts and replacements please see here
Insect rearing bag (L40 x W20cm) DC3000W-S
- To study insect activity in-situ on plants/therein parts
- Can study ETL levels specific to particular part of the plant
- Resistance or tolerance of particular part of the plant
- To rear insects in-situ, for example, identified eggs on plant part can be covered with these bags for rearing in naturals
- To carry field collected sample-insects to laboratory for further studies
- To carry laboratory reared insects to field or greenhouse for releases
- many more....