Insect rearing cage made of high quality acrylic. The cage has one front opening and has three dounut lids fitted with mesh for ventilation. These cages are good to use to rear medium (>3mm) to large size insects. Further, the cages can be used to keep plants to rear insects under natural conditions.
1. easy to study insect behavior
2. easy to rear insects on live plants
3. excellent choice for recording observations
4. study and durable
For accessories, missing parts and replacements please see here
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Insect Cage Acrylic 4s1010
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.