Dimensions: Plate size: 12.5cm or 5 inch (L) x 8cm or 3.5 inch (w) x 2.5 cm or 1 inch depth (h).
Insect rearing cells (12 trough plates) are made of very high-quality material for the uniform spread of food material. The plates are crystal clear help observe insect activities.
Excellent for separating specimens of the same population for individual examination under a microscope, or for treatment under the same environmental conditions. These sorting trays are adaptable to a variety of additional uses in the field or your lab work area.
Trays are made of injected molded polystyrene for exceptional optical clarity. Cells have condensation rings and are numbered by row and column. Extra thick base rim facilitates handling and pickup. Non-reversible lids are designed to ensure constant airflow. Cells have been tested for use with up to 95% ethanol alcohol with no apparent damage.
These plates are of great use to rear Helicoverpa larvae, individual insect colonies or Insect bioassays.
- High transperacy
- Uniform growth surface of all walls that makes cleaning of plates easy for reuse in bioassays
- Alphanumeric coding for easy identification or treatments identification in case of insecticide bioassays
- Lid enables optimal gas exchange with the lowest possible evaporation of H20 from food that prevents quick drying of food
Variations: 6 well, 12 well, 48 well and 96 wells
- *Minimum ordered quantity is 50 pcs or one pack/50pcs
- You can view accessories for parts and replacements