Horizontal Electrophoresis Tank: Horizontal electrophoresis is a basic means in molecular biology research. It is widely used for DNA detection and separation, and molecular testing in the nucleic acid analysis, purification and preparation experiment.
ET-H1 Horizontal Electrophoresis Tank Features:
- Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH value stable durinq the whole experiment process.
- Dismountable electrodes make maintenance easily
- The PC transparent top lid prevents liquid volatilization and electricity leakage.
- Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed
- Recommended power supply: BPS-1/BPS-2
Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis
3, 5, 9 samples
No of Samples
Body tank with electrode*1.
Gel tray 48*75mm*1. Gel box*1,
1.0 mm thickness 3 wells com*2,
1.5mm thickness 3 wells comb*2,
1.0mm thickness 5 wells comb*2,
1.5mm thickness 5 wells comb*2,
1.0mm thickness 9 wells comb*2,
1.5mm thickness 9 wells comb*2