Biological safety cabinets used to work under sterile and protective environment. These cabinet offer protection to the person, material and environment. The environment will be protected by releasing harmless air, human will be protected from inhaling hazardous material, and samples will be protected from contamination. All these three combined will be offered in protective environment.
Class - II biosafety cabients offer protection to human and environment and the samples. These cabinets are suitable to work with all types of risk agents. The air recirculation is at 70% and 30% exhaust makes it ideal for working with all kinds of microbs except highly contagious, volatiles and requires complete dissociation from the cabinet air like volatiles toxics and radionuclies.
EN Certified Biological Safety Cabinet
1. Large LCD dispIay, all information displayed.
2. Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
3. With memory function in case of power-failure.
4. Side back wallis made up of single piece stainless steel.
5. Intedock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.
6. Front 10 degree slanted to offer operator comfort while working for long time. reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.