Biological safety cabinets used to work under sterile and protective environment. These cabinet offer protection to the person, material and environment. The environment will be protected by releasing harmless air, human will be protected from inhaling hazardous material, and samples will be protected from contamination. All these three combined will be offered in protective environment.
Class - II biosafety cabients offer protection to human and environment and the samples. These cabinets are suitable to work with all types of risk agents. The air recirculation is at 70% and 30% exhaust makes it ideal for working with all kinds of microbs except highly contagious, volatiles and requires complete dissociation from the cabinet air like volatiles toxics and radionuclies.
Class A2 Biological Safety Cabinet-Improved
1. Motorized front window.
2. Time reserve function.
3. HEPA filter life and UV life indicator.
4. Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
5. With memory function in case of power-failure.
6. Most accessories are standard. No need to pay more, save your money. 7. Work area surrounded by negative pressure, it can ensure maximum safety in work area.
8. Audio and visual alarm (Filter replacement, window over height, abnormal air flow velocity etc).
9. Remote control: all functions can be realized with it, making the operation much easier and more convenient.
10. Interlock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, LED lamp; blower and front window.
11. Foot switch: adjust front window height by foot during experiment, to avoid airflow turbulence caused by arm movement.