- Dimensions: W47.5 x D47.5 x H93.0 cm
- Net Weight: 560 grams
- Main Material: Netting | Polyester
- Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
- Mesh Panel: Top, Back, Right, Left
- Opening: 2 x Front Sleeve & 1 zip opening
At 93-cm tall, 4s4590 insect cage is tall enough for small potted plants. The front and back panels of 4s4590 are of clear plastic for observing insect activity; the top and two side panels are of Polyester netting (96 x 26 mesh) for ventilation. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
There are three openings in the front panel of 4s4590 insect rearing cage. The zippered opening is large enough to insert potted plants. On the zippered opening are two 18-cm sleeve openings to permit addition or removal of insects and replacement of food without letting insects escape.
The framework of 4s4590 insect cage is of lightweight fiberglass and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Insect Rearing Cage 4S4590
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.