Dimensions: W24.5 x D24.5 x H24.5 cm
Net Weight: 180 grams
Main Material: Netting | Polyester
Mesh Size: 96 x 26 | 680 μm Aperture
Opening: 1 x Front Sleeve
External dimensions of 4s2222 insect cage are only L24.5 x W24.5 x H24.5 cm, making it a perfect fit for lab selves with limited space.
The front panel of 4s2222 insect rearing cage is of clear plastic for observing insect activity. Top panel and three side panels are of Polyester netting (96 x 26 mesh) for ventilation. Centered in the front panel is a sleeve opening (17 cm diameter) for adding or removing insects and for replacing food material. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
The framework of lightweight fiberglass makes 4s2222 insect cage very easy to assemble. Simply use splints to connect poles. Moving 4s2222 will not make it fall apart because the netting is sewn to perfectly match and hold the frame.
- High quality HDPE plastics
- Nylon/polysterine specially weaved nets
- Easy and two minute assembly
- Unending support for parts
- Suitable to study insect biology
- High visibility to document the events
- Size: 24.5x24.5x24.5cm
You can view accessories for parts and replacements
Insect Rearing Cage 4S2222
- Operating temperature of the cage: -10 to 60 C
- When trying to take the assembled tent/cage apart, you may find a few poles locked to the connector. DO NOT FORCE THEM APART or you may rip the seam and damage the cage/tent completely. Instread, try finding a looser connection elsewhere in the cage or connector.
- Please call us if you have any issues in dismantling the cage. Please never attempt to remove the tightly locked connector poles forcefully, which may damange the cage.
- You may wash the case in mild soap water or shampoo water. Do not use harsh chemicals for sterilization. Or you may slightly rub the cage or tent with sponge + water or sampoo. Ringe the cage in running tap water (do not twist the cage) and air dry.